At Bethel Village Square Animal Hospital in Bethel, Connecticut, we understand the special role your pet plays in your family. We are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care, and treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education.
Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet and their owner.
– Dr. Frances Paulin and Dr. Rita Power
• A full service companion animal hospital
• Routine preventive care for all stages of your pet’s life
• Early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages
• Complete medical and surgical care
• Tuesday and Thursday evening hours – open to 8pm